Originally Posted by thumbcocker
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Just checked on Scheels web site. No 30 caliber 180 grain round nose

No, but they have 150's. I'll bet that is what wyocoyotehunter bought at murdocs. Also, the picture I posted was of 150gr Hornady RN interlocks.
Yes sir you are correct. They have the 150's

I'm hoping they keep making them. I realize they are not as popular as pointy bullets, but they work pretty good in my new 30-30. I know my grandpa killed a lot of deer with his using similar bullets. I also bought some 170gr RN bullets from a local shop, but they only had 1 box of those on the shelf. I snagged them for about the same price as the 150's. What are you using the 180gr RN in?
308 winchester, remington 7600 carbine

I have one shop/honey hole that I go to every once in a while. I'll check with them and see if they have any. If they do, I'll grab some. This old guy I know has a lot of bullets in his shop. I go there and look around at all his stuff for hours. He's gotten wise and has raised a lot of his prices though. He also sells on gunbroker, but there is a good chance he has some.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA