I sure would like to find some of those Hornady 154gr 7mm round nose bullets to use in my 7mm-08. I have toyed with the idea of BLR-81 in 7mm-08 for some time but got a L-H Browning A-Bolt Micro Hunter several years ago. I really don't think the RN bullets would kill things any more dead or even be faster in doing it than the 140gr Nosler Accuonds I'm shooting now but, nonetheless I've wanted some of them for years. Whether from the 20" bbl of a BLR-81or from the same length in my Micro hunter those 154s would likely only get 2600-2700fps at very best, but they still appeal to me.
The 35 caliber 200gr Hornady RN has done well for me in my 358 Win chambered BLR-81 even with the lower velocity of the 20" bbl. I'm sure I could do better than the 2375fps but my accuracy is so great that I have settled on that load for a RN bullet in that rifle. I would like to try the same Hornady200gr RN in my 35Whelen but am afraid that it may be too much velocity for the bullet to handle and cause fragmentation. I am thinking very strongly about getting some Hawk bullets in either a 200gr or 225gr RN for the 35Whelen for use on white tails even if they are overkill. There are times when I hunt areas that are so dense that I simply don't want the deer to move more than a few feet so it doesn't end up in a thicket.
Long live the round nose bullet!

"I know you believe that you understand what you think that I said...
But I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
( A quote of my Father)