I think this may be in the wheelhouse of many scratching for a new scope they might not entirely need.

My oldest scope is a 6x40 Philippine Burris #4. Been Great - still is. I haven't bought anything in a long while and last range trip thought a little extra power might be nice for load development (getting older) and a few less X" when I take to the field is proving something I have come to love.

Like many - I do not want to buy Chinese but after looking am finding it harder and harder to pull off without breaking the bank.

I am a fan of every Burris I have owned but the FullField IV is Chinese. Other wise cost and feature the 2.5-10 is spot on in every way with seemingly more positive clicks than some of my Burris (or Leupold).

Looked at an E1 -some made in Philippines but not crazy on reticle. Thought there was another thing about them I wasn't big on ....so I looked elsewhere.

Can't see me buying a Leupold Freedom. May seem silly but being truthful just feel I am past buying entry tier - no matter how good. I have a VX -3 but new ones have gotten pricy enough for me to look elsewhere. I don't think I am alone in this.

Considered a Swarovski 3-9x36 but they get a bad rap here and again....pricey.

After sighing and nearly pulling the trigger on a Burris I looked at Tract again and saw their Response line. Its lightweight which was another tick mark -and a huge bonus of a #4 reticle. Under $400.....Thinking hard about it.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius