I had an S2 Sightron. I liked most things about. It was a 3-12x42 which sounds perfect but had awful eye relief which was a shame. Getting an S1 now would seem like a step back.....maybe not in real world terms but in a silly part of my brain.
I have been a big fan of Fullfields and turned many here on to a smoking deal on a 3-9x40 #4 with illuminated center dot. Favorite hunting reticle and when I tested in low light against my Vx3- was every bit as good. Dot is a little large for load development. What I would like is something with more positive feeling click adjustments. Sightron had that and it was accurate but just not great in the field. The Leupold adjustments feel mushy and identical to the Burris I own. Minor beef I know and a FF2 does tick many boxes and sell for less than they are worth for sure. Maybe just looking for another option here.

Paul _ I helped a few buy some of those Natchezss Slams. Wish I would have grabbed one for my self when they were so cheap - I am a fan.

Looking forward to a review of the Tract .

Last edited by kenjs1; 04/03/23.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius