Thanks azelkhuntr - and that is seeming to be the contention from what I am gathering about the Response. See what I mean though. If the Response isn't all that great at say $400....... and I know a Fullfield which has a solid erector setup and bright glass going for it .will do the job nicely ...hard to justify more to get maybe..... better turrets or preferred reticle with a Tekoa but then be limited to a 4-16x44 and patying about $500 . A Toric- sure, I would love one- is about $600. Which then is creeping up to Swarovski prices so.... Ya know what I mean?

I can get a Burris signature HD for cost of a Response And I figure with a great reticle and turrets and I figure ' Hey now" .- but reviews are less than expected and then I find....Chinese. Ugh.

I know this is mental tail chasing but glad I am sharing because it appears you all can relate.

I took another look at Meopta after having been a fan so long but again 400 and not a reticle I am fond of and that horid blue ring and funky knobs and .....man they uglied up that line.

Last edited by kenjs1; 04/08/23.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius