Originally Posted by Pharmseller
[quote=granitestate1]A place in Sebring called the Gator Shack, They roll a cart out and you pick which one you want and they cook it for you. The first time I was there they rolled out the cart and everyone at our table chose the one they wanted, there were 8 at our table and there were 12 steaks on the cart every one had chose except me. what's up with that one on they end that big Honkin one I said, he replied oh I didn't have enough time to cut in two, I said I will take it he said sir that piece has to be atleast 48 OZ I said I know I want it. They owner came to our table and said sir that cut is 50.5 OZ are you sure you want it, I then said will it be ready at the same time as they others? He said yes and offered to cook it himself, Well it was awesome with all they other stuff Baked Potato ect two 32OZ stines of IPA and Keylime pie to finish it off, it was the best meal I have ever had. All the wait staff was watching me and actually cheered when I finished, they owner came out and shook my hand and said thankyou I said why are you thanking me for he said I don't know but thankyou.LOL

How’s your LDL?

P

No matter what it was after that it was worth it, my cholesterol is fine the good the bad and they ugly which really pisses of my wife. I said aren't you happy for me that I have good numbers "yes but it still pisses me off that you can eat what you want"LOL

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.