Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Remsen
A point of order, please...

What constitutes the "Left Coast"? I assume it means a US state that has a jurisdictional border that abuts the Pacific Ocean on its western side, which would mean Alaska, Washington, Oregon and California, and perhaps even Hawaii. If, however, it means a US state that is controlled by democrats and is anywhere west of the Mississippi, that makes things a lot more interesting.

Also, if a person was born and raised in a state that is considered Left Coast but no longer lives in a Left Coast state, is he still a Left Coast Loser?

Thank you.

‘Point of Order’ Sir…

I put forth that in my best interests for limiting the number of nominations for President running against me. We agree that the jurisdictional border abutting the Pacific Ocean on the western side meaning Alaska, Washington, Oregon, and California excluding Hawaii - for various reasons, including they don’t have enough guns. Be ratified as Left Coast immediately.

Thank you.

🦫

I contend that this is still open for debate.

Alaska has too many guns to be considered losers.

Remsen, you're a joo lawyer, and thus cannot be a member of the left coast losers club, even if you resided full time in Marin county.

P.S. "Here!!"
The hell you say he should be the AG.