Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by deflave
Beav is a cyber friend....

Spoiler alert, he wants you to take him hunting.

For free.

LOL

Funny, as he offered me a Roosevelt elk hunt, free... and I declined as I have been there done that, it's a tough hunt with low success odds.

A couple other things came to mind regarding this .......

During the covid lockdown I had a slight altercation with cashier bimbo at my local state liquor store over me refusing to wear a mask to purchase a bottle of booze... I was thrown out and told not to return! upon relaying this story here, Brother Beav offered to send me a bottle of fine booze...

I politely declined but appreciated the offer, several months of sobriety was the result... lol

Another time I was contemplating a new scope for long range shooting and brother Beav offered to send me a S.S. 5-20, a $1000+ scope....
Again I declined but appreciated the offer....

I don't believe Beav is a grifter!
The Beav ain’t no grifter hell he brought me 4 lbs of Retumbo that he wasn’t loading anymore and could have scalped the market but chose not to and that speaks volumes. This mirrors the same experience that you’ve had with him. The Beaver has character and doesn’t run from a battle no matter the odds unlike the one that fled from Chicago and will have your back when the [bleep] hits the fan.