Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Remsen
And this is the problem...Yes, I am a Joo and a lawyer AND I was born and raised in SF, but no longer live in a coastal state. I grew up catching dungeness crab all around the SF area, from Muni Pier to Pacifica to Half Moon Bay even as far north as Mendocino. I also caught salmon and stripers and ling cod in that same area. The only thing I don't have to my credit that's on the list is the Roosevelt Elk.

YET, I am one who casts aspersions on Left Coast Losers.

Is it possible to be a self-hating Left Coast Loser?

Ok, the San Fran thing is a bit weird and the lawyer thing is taking a bit to get over. But you are an honorary Gentile and we are working on an Australian visa for you.

So perk up!

I definitely appreciate it. I'm used to 18+ hour flights, so no problem there. I, however, tend to stand my ground and fight, even if the odds are against me, so if I were to have a need for a visa to anywhere, I'd be very upset at myself.

While I've never been in the region, I have always had a thing for what I've seen of New Zealand (no knock on Australia, I just had a bad incident with Crocodile Dundee II that I've never overcome).

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.