Originally Posted by Burleyboy
That's terrible. Yet the owners always claim they were the most peaceful loving dogs. I still regret not shooting the 2 that an old lady nearby used to let run our neighborhood. One bit my neighbor while she was running and drew blood but she wouldn't report it because she wanted to be nice to the old lady.

Bb

I hear you, BB. Had one like that in my neighborhood that kept knocking people over on their bicycles and biting them or biting people out walking for exercise. That pos dog came at me late one afternoon when I was walking across over to my neighbor's house. I was on my neighbor's property and that dog was loose, coming at me straight on, no barking. No nothing. I had just come back from Miami and had both my carry guns on me. Pulled my main EDC piece out and had it dead nuts locked on that pos dog's head. The owner starts screaming "NO NO! PLEASE NO!" He got the dog to turn. I really wanted to put 2 in his skull. Looking back, I should have. Still saw that dumbass out with that dog with no leash after that. Stupid basturd. I heard that some people who had gotten bit finally got some justice with that dog. I think they took it from the owner.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH