Originally Posted by longarm
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
This is the reported dog owner from the OP. He has been released..

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/202...n-released-from-jail-court-records-show/

Also, added to the X thread:
"🚨Context🚨

On February 25, 2023, in San Antonio, Texas, an 81-year-old man was killed and a 74-year-old woman critically injured in a dog attack. The incident took place just before 2 p.m. in the 2800 block of Depla Street. The couple, visiting relatives, were attacked by at least two American Staffordshire Terriers after stepping out of a vehicle. The dogs had breached a gate on the property where they were kept. First responders, including a San Antonio Fire Department Captain, were also injured while intervening.

The owner of the dogs, 31-year-old Christian Alexander Moreno, was arrested following the incident. He faces felony charges including Attack by Dangerous Dog Resulting in Death and Injury to an Elderly Person by Omission or Negligence. Three dogs were taken into custody by San Antonio Animal Care Services (SAACS). Two were euthanized on the day of the attack, and the third the following day. These dogs had previously been involved in confirmed bite cases, including one in January of the same year and another in September 2021.

Prior reports indicated that dogs from the same residence had displayed aggressive behavior and were involved in a minor biting incident in 2021. However, they were released due to the lack of an affidavit from a witness. Animal Care Services had also received reports of unleashed and aggressive dogs from this residence over the past two years

🚨🚨Just so you know, my main focus is enhancing the context of social media posts that often lack it. If you'd like to see posts with more clarity and background information, consider following me."

This POS has probably already been released by our Soro's backed DA, Joe Gonzales.