Originally Posted by Oakster
Originally Posted by Tesoro
one time when i was in my early 20's I had 3 roommates out in the county. One of them went wild on booze and pussy, didnt pay rent and would be gone for 5 days at a time. He had 4 hounds and pitbull he used for hog and bear hunting that he wasnt feeding or watering. We were. 4th July came up and we all decided to go to a 3 day rodeo in another town and decided to put his dogs down. So I dispatched them all with a 22 pistol below the ear and dumped them in a pile for the owner to deal with when if he returned while we were gone. 3 days later we got back home and the pitbull was walking around the house half staggering but well alive!! I got a bigger gun! moral of the story is those things are not easy to kil if in attack mode so disable then with hip or shoulder shots before trying for the head. And carry something that holds more than 5 rounds! no J frame for me

Pretty disturbing to shoot innocent animals neglected by a house full of irresponsible kids

Sad to think of a dog wandering around for a day with a bullet in his head. Bad shot.