Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by acooper1983
ive had pits most of my life, as have my parents/grand parents. They do have prey drive, most definitely. the vast majority of incidents occur because inexperienced owners that cant control them own them, because they look cool. There isnt enough context in that video to tell what happened, huskies are known for being mouthy dogs, and it very well may have wrote a check its ass couldnt cash. Once was walking my dog in a nearly deserted park, with my 95lb unaltered male, some complete moron decided he should ignore leash laws and was letting his large black lab run all over, his lab ran up to my dog and i told him he needed to leash his dog and keep it away from mine, his dog attempted to assert dominace (ran up and attempted to jump on my dog) and got its ass kicked in about 3 seconds, and it was well deserved. I didnt let my dog do any real damage in that brief exchanged, but an idiot owner, or an inexperienced owner could have had a major problem.

thanks for your pit owner input. Having an animal with a high prey drive is a great choice for a family dog? =wtf?

lol. a dog runs up to your psycho pit and you think your psycho pit is justified and should should kill the dog? you seem proud as a pit owner your dog could another family's dog. you must be a proud union member I bet that donated to Biden? All unions donate millions to pedos like Biden

pits look cool? They all look like they need a bullet in the back of their heads

why do all pit owners look like child molesters?

thanks for reminding everyone on here what schitty dogs pits are and what losers there are that choose them. I've shot my share of vicious pits in the course of my work and wish I shot more after witnessing all of the faces they tore off of children and the senior citizens they multilated and ate
Your a FN idiot. A unleashed dog of any breed has no business running up to a person or a leashed dog. I've had friends drive into my property and their dog jump out of their truck to play. By the time I got my Hotshot to get my dogs of his it was over. You shoot one of my dogs on my property I'm face shooting you instantly.
Finally, somebody with enough sense to call ribka what he is !