I see pitbulls as a sociopaths dog. Usually some wanna be tough guy owns one because as a sociopath he thinks everything is about intimidation. I love most all dogs but few things upset me more then when a neighbor had 2 pit bulls that used to run free through our neighborhood.

I caught a coyote once trying to lure our dog out of the yard. I put a 75g amax through its high lungs at about 300 yards with my 223 AI. That neighbors pit bulls heard the shot and came running like bird dogs. Somehow the coyote got back on its feet despite being able to see daylight through the hole behind its shoulders.

Those pit bulls saw and immediately ran and tore it to shreds. After witnessing that I regretted not cracking off a few more rounds and putting the pits down too. A few days latter our other neighbor told us those Pitts had attacked her while jogging and drew blood before someone stopped to help. I told her I wished she would have told me that last week.

Luckily the old lady with the pits moved later that month. Before she moved I told her I thought her dogs were dangerous and I was glad to see them go. She said I know they are dangerous that's why I have them. She said she likes the fact that they are intimidating because people leave her alone. I said you better just hope they don't turn on you. She owned and developed our neighborhood and sold myself and our neighbors all pit bulls.

After she moved everyone started talking about how she lied to them and cheated them on their deals. She also told us that she wasn't going to allow homes under 4000 ft in the neighborhood and then changed it to 3200 right after we built a 5200' home with a 4 car. After hearing all the other neighbors story's I thought maybe that old lady was a sociopath. It would seem to fit with the pitbulls.

I recently met a dog rescue lady that rescued pitbulls and said one should never be put down. She was a big time leftist and asked why I had wire haired pointing griffons. I told her because I wanted bird hunting dogs that my kids weren't allergic too. She made some snide comments about hunters and gun owners. I then told her I couldn't believe she advocated Pitt bulls but was against gun ownership.

She then said guns kill more people than pittbulls. I said no, no gun has ever killed anyone on its own. Guns don't have brains and don't just suddenly decide on their own to tear the face off of a 3 year old girl. I told her that Pitt bulls are the reason I bought my wife an 38 special to carry while walking our bird dogs.

Bb