Tough call. I'm not sure why your rifle was ever shipped to you from Bansner's shop exhibiting that kind of problem, so I partially blame him. I understand you needed the rifle for a hunt.

Moving on to Mr. Pederson. I would not want to take legal action if possible. I'm not exactly sure how long he has been in possession of your rifle but I would compare it his projected wait time for a new barrel. I feel like that gives him reasonable time to manufacture, fit, chamber, install sights, and finish your barreled action if he makes you a priority as a matter of customer service.

If he refuses to interact with you I would try contacting Yavapai, requesting they have him consider contacting you. Sometimes a little peer pressure can be good for you. I don't know where you live but I would consider driving/flying to the shop myself before takeing legal action. If that is not an option for you then you have been backed into a corner and may have to contact the Arizona AG.

Good luck, I've had frustrating experiences with HCR(twice, a personal gun then customer's gun) but was finally able to resolve it peacably.