Agree with the kudos for Karl Feldkamp. He did the bolt handle on this rifle. Fine work and quick turn-around. Just wish I'd found him 2 years ago...

Would like to have the rifle back in any case. The lesson is $$$ painful $$$ in that I'll be out of the cost of a new barrel, new custom contour, refitting the sights, barrel bands and coating. I figure it's about $1000-1500 MORE than I have into it already.

As for ripoffreport.com, thanks for the tip. I'll follow through for sure. As for letting him know about it...that's the point. I can't contact the guy. Over the last five months I may have gotten his voice mail 3 times. The rest of the time the system tells you the box is full and try another number. No number given...just try somewhere else, i.e., "please go away".

BTW...Just got done contacting/sending letters to his boss at the Junior College where he teaches, AZ Attorney General and BATFE (it turns out his FFL expires on Monday and he might be in for a very rude surprise).

Again I take NO pleasure in any of this. I'm reasonable and will do whatever it takes to get this right. That reads both ways.

Cheers to all.

Rectum non bustus