Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by rrroae

Hell, I can't tell the difference between any of them anymore.

Then you need to get your eyes checked, bro.

here's a hint....why don't you compare Obama's first nominee to the Supreme Court to Roberts and Alito? Or Eric Holder to Ashcroft on gun control...or any other issue for that matter.

Do you think any Republican would be pushing a "stimulus bill" with a four billion dollar payoff to ACORN for their fraudulent assistance in the last election?

The list goes on and on.....people who say elections don't matter deserve what they get.

My color perception is just fine--I can see the difference between the "D" and the "R" --and that's about the only diff......

I'm glad the R's have miracously and suddenly discovered fiscal conservatism--but where were they in October when the Wall Street/CEO Bonus bailout was voted?......let me give you a hint; They were voting in lockstep with their R president.

Now that a D pres is carrying the water, it is miracously and suddenly different?

I mean, at least there is a debate over the Main Street bailout.

But color me suspicous--there seems to be a awful lot of Republicans in the Congress/Senate who were there during 2000-2006 when the deficit went from 1 trillion to 7-8 trillion--a feat that has not been proportionaly matched since, well, WWII--not the Great Society, and certainly not during Clinton's term.

If Ronald Reagan was currently the president, and he had a D after his name, I get the feeling we would be hearing the same rhetoric about him from the Neo-Cons......

The R's have become a one issue party--lower taxes. OK, they have become a one and a half issue party, we'll throw in USSC nominees.......

You know, the minority always bank on the courts to keep them in the game--kind'a like the tree huggers did on environmental issues during RR's and Bush Sr three terms.......

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.