Originally Posted by daleinohio
Originally Posted by StubbleDuck
Originally Posted by daleinohio
Originally Posted by StubbleDuck
Where's Lee Harvey Oswald and John Wilkes Booth when the country needs them? smirk

You know, I was reading this thread just out of curiosity and wasn't really going to post, and I didn't want my first post since joining to be like this but I feel I have to after reading the above post. I don't care WHO you voted for, simply implying that you wish that the President of the United States would be assassinated is inexcusable. So you want to see our country spiral even farther down the tubes? Because a blow like that would only kick us while we are down. There is no occasion where such a sentiment is even remotely appropriate. And I know you were most likely joking but there are some things one does not joke about.

I only asked a question! wink

But the implication of that question is despicable. Frankly, this may be my last post on this site because of posts like this. I don't want to be associated with individuals who feel such a comment is ever appropriate...whether in my personal life or online. Keep those comments up and the gun grabbers in the government will have lots of support from people who believe all of us who shoot and hunt are like you.

Don't let the door hit you in the azz. wink