To address the original question, I don't imagine there are many Obama voters that regret their decision at all.

It was never his platform or experience that got him elected. What worked was a combination of Obama's youth and charisma, white-guilt, the milestone of being the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, his preacher style speeches that make everyone feel great, a weak/outdated challenger, an economic crisis, and lots and lots of promises that everything that happened during the past 8 years is going to "change".

Let's be honest. Even the Clintons knew Hillary didn't have a chance. She had a hell of lot more going for her than Obama, except she isn't charismatic and despite Bill being known as the "first black president"....they quickly found out that in this election they weren't quite black enough.

I guess "change" is supposed to mean that if you think that during the past 8 years the rich got richer and everyone else got screwed (even though that wasn't true) then during Obama's rein, things are going to get evened out. Just like when Joe The Plummer asked his question about taxes, Obama's plan was to "spread things out so everyone has a chance..."

How could any Obama voter be upset about their decision so far? All those voters couldn't be happier, they're still convinced that things will be more "even" under Obama. Rich folks and corporations will get punished for their success and the little guy will get something that he never worked for. I would say wait until those things don't happen....then you'll see some angry Obama voters.