I voted for McCain as most Alaskans did. Obama is a Priss and I know him from his hitting on college Freshman when he was a 3rd year Law student. He was the anointed one then as he is now.

I think that the GOP cognesti knew that that the FDIC and the general banking industry were going to tank during the primaries. They decided to let McCain who was a RINO but with some conservative elements run but they did so without 100% enthusiasm.

I think that these individuals know that Barack is in for a wild ride. The margins and debt haven't even started realizing their true potential.

I have heard a figure that our lending institutions(Banks) are presently close to 4$ Trillion in the red. That is the sum of their negative ink. Single unemployed illegal alien mothers who work at Walmart getting 200K loans on MCCrackerjack boxes. The sum of this is that the actual real estate value on many of these is 20K. When the mother loses her job she walks back over the border and lets the MS13 wreck the place. The bank is then out 200K.
The same thing happens when a couple buys a 400 K huntington beach house and they walk after losing their jobs. The bank loses that money too.
The FDIC presently requires banks to have 1.25% in cash reserves and the FDIC has only 110 billion in their reserve fund. This means that there could easily be a massive financial event that hits the banks and causes a depositor run and the bank's collapse.

I don't know if you folks have noticed that Obama has got Volker and most of Reagan's outfit to do financial battle and he is not really into Reich's new deal policy. This is because BHO knows that the rubber has hit the road and the SHTF.

I think that it is time to hunker down and grab the popcorn. Most of us on the forum, even those who voted for the "blessed" one are probably more prepared than the general population. However, now is the time to buy physical silver and shotgun shells because I am darned sure that you guys have your black rifle, mag and ammo supplies up.

Pull your savings and sit in silver. It may drop but mark my words by July you'll be saying. That crazy guy in Alaska saved my bacon.

Sincerely,

Thomas

Last edited by kaboku68; 02/09/09.