Have a nice to do list prepared for myself,save for the great advice and tips here. Jorge...I have some nice 2x7x33 or 36 Leupies(can't remember which objective)but I'd have no problem slipping a Swaro on there if need be. Is upgrading to a illuminated Swaro an investment I should seriously consider?? If so, which one?

Ordered a couple of Bush shirts from a company called Tag Safari and 2 pairs of 14 pocket expedition cargo pants from Orvis as well as their travel vest. Ordered a wind-shear sweater from Cabelas and a hat from a company called Tilleys. I will go to the REI store near my offices to try on different mid-height hiking boots to beat the possible return problems from sizing and comfort of the fit. I am thinking Lowa but have an open mind.

I'm really about 2 months early on the air-fare but will use whatever cc benefits we have for upgrades to business class or, if my platinum can swing it, first class if we can get a 2 for 1 deal.

I'm thinking my Under Armour liner gloves would be fine for the chill and thorns but if leather is the better choice, I can have that covered with my own stash.

So far, I have 13 of my about 30 items on my check list covered. Karen says I can just borrow her leopard thongs so I don't need to buy any.

You guys have been just great. I am sincerely appreciative. I am also not done so I'll be bugging you gents for a good while still.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward