Take the 30-06. You'll enjoy hunting with it, and it is far more pleasant to shoot than the .375. Two rifles are not a hassle, but three are.

Stick with the Leupold, they make great scopes and are my benchmark for all others. Kind of like the Nosler Partition bullet, there are more expensive and fancier projectiles, but when was a Nosler Partition ever really found lacking? Not often, for sure. Save your $1K+ on the Swaro and use it for more hunting.

After some dozen safaris, I can't think of really any shots I've taken where low light was an issue. Sure, my leopard was taken at dusk, but from a blind 40 yards from the bait. I took a buffalo as the sun was setting once in Zambia, but I hardly need the light gathering capacity of the Hubble Space Telescope to make the shot.

Most African is polite enough to show itself during daylight hours.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo