Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
What really pisses me off is that a lot of supposed really learned forum members are down on their knees slurping up the drippings from a guy marketing them a bill of goods....
They should KNOW better...no longer will I accept verbatim ANY advice offer here...some of the members here I've seen drinking this kool-aid astounds me...& VERY few have offered up any rebuttal at all...oooh-ahhhhh...yeah I seen you on TV...you're a god...whoops...he's also a paid advertiser on the forum???? My bad...NO!!! IMO he's trying to mass market long range hunting to people who have no clue or desire to put in the requisite number of hours of practice required to make the shots on video that he's made....ohhh.....what???? Video editing???? How many shots did he muff???....Nah...he couldn't have muffed ANY...he's JBurns...keep drinking dipchits.... While you're at it, send him 5K for one of his "systems"...see how much you get for it from the classifieds....Sorry Rick...IMO this guy is a jackass...this will be my last response to any of his posts...
Tom

Hmmmmm........off the med's again!!!! I can't afford to buy anything from Mr. Burns but his video's so he does not owe me anything. I have seen in the past Mr. Burns answer just about any question that is asked of him and he knows the guys asking can't afford to buy anything but his video's. There are alot of rifleman on this forum that know alot more about long range shooting than I do and I ask all the questions I can. Not one time did any of them tell me to go get [bleep]. Man there is alot to learn here if you just get over your ego or stupidness.

Dink