Thanks John Burns for this cool video. I was on youtube today and saw it for the first time. I greatly enjoy long range shooting and hunting. My furthest shots were made this year, the longest being 749 yards on a Marmot. Next year I'll be looking to break 800, then see just how far I can take it. The small handful of guys I've known that have learned to shoot the way you depict on your video very rarely missed a shot on game. They really knew how to shoot, and when not to. A long shot is not a guess if you know what you are doing. When I was in the outfitting business my clients that were long range shooters were mostly military or law enforcement, or had received such training. Every so often there would be one like me, and a few friends, who just liked to shoot and took the time to read and learn and practice. I think the usual ration of crap on these threads about how unethical this kind of marksmanship is usually comes from guys who have no clue as to what their rifles can really do. Good Work John Burns.