I really don't want to hunt that way but if others do, great for them.

I really don't care what Greybull Precision charges. I used to work for a company that charged a lot more than GP for a rifle and no scope. And they too had a very limited list of options. Guess what, the rifles sold and there is an extensive waiting time.

I was actually pretty impressed with some of Burns' responses on the other thread when other posters said some negative things about him. Though I'm wondering if the witty replies aren't starting to be a distraction from not answering questions.

I just can't get around the fact that there are no mistakes ever for these guys, there dang near was on the grizzly footage. What really bothers me is it's obivous on some of those hunts that GP talked whoever had the tag (sheep) into using their rifle for the hunt so a video could be made. I really doubt all those recruits spent the time behind the rifle at range to really be proficient. One outfitter that is/was associated with the whole Best of the West, Wind River precision, greybull precision, gunwerks group even advertises that you can use his rifle (which is the same idea as Greybulls) for long range sheep shooting. Now that isn't Burns, but I gotta wonder if the same idea isn't happening with this.

Maybe I'm wrong and there never are any misses/wounding and all these shooters spent countless hours at the range before their shoot at their trophy.

Like I said it isn't the kind of hunting I want to do, isn't the kind of rifle I want to carry, but if those guys are as good as they say and imply to be in the videos then great.

Last edited by Ralphie; 09/13/10.