West,
<br>
<br>Placement first,projectile selection second,cartridge selection last.(my opinion all)
<br>
<br>The 120X on Elk? Yes and with authority. Same goes Black Bears. Brownies are a whole 'nother chapter,in an entirely seperate book and fully deserving of special attention.
<br>
<br>It is very difficult to keep an X bullet in ANYTHING. They just perform in a manner,that is associated with a bigger/heavier bullet. The new Barnes Manual,has blurbs about harvesting African Plains Game with the 45gr XLC,out of a K-Hornet. that included Zebra and exits were the norm. I've seen the tiny 85grXLC out of a 243Ackley,do things routinely,that defy description.
<br>
<br>I sent a couple guys some XP-100 7-08 footage,employing the 120X. They are an absolute sledgehammer and convincing in a manner,you can't describe. A pard laced one through the shoulders at 280yds. You could see the bullet impact behind him,striking the ground on his offside(going THROUGH him),dumping him in it's tracks. Their performance on Game is sooooo different,you can't compare it,to "regular" bullets. I'd love to be able to give a Scientific explanation,but can't.
<br>
<br>They got the MOJO going....................

Last edited by Big Stick; 01/09/02.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."