That's where I'd disagree, 280. Judism is a pre-Christianity religion. Christianity is a relationship. The Jews the Lord encountered could not fathom an intimate approachable God but the Christian can embrace Him as the Father He is.

I do enjoy learning more about the Jewish cultures as well as all those of the ancients. I loved history in school but never figured it would pay the bills. Wrong thinking with anything you love, I find.

Well, I guess you do have thinner skin but you know your best course. Mine's got more road rash than I ever expected, too. But I do love talking about Jesus and figuring more out about God's plan. I've gleaned much from the months I've been here between all the distractions of ill conceived/received posts.

I have been quite surprised by the political extremism, though. Most everybody's more right than wrong by a long shot in here but some just have to be polarizing and cut folks no slack no matter what. I tried to leave that kind of junk in junior high. But it follows us.

I guess I'm a contributor to the "problems". I try to be respectful and polite but I ask questions and like to dig into the why's and where's. Some don't like that. No problem. I am glad to bow out of a thread when someone doesn't want to pursue a topic with me but don't appreciate the boot to show the way.

I guess it's just about like the world. Some folks are real easy to get along with and others present a challenge. Why not Christians too?

I'll be kind of scarce for the summer, at least. Duty's call.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.