I appreciate the polarization speak, gents.

Isa 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.

If we draw a line from the east to the west--it is of course infinite. There is never a terminal point of East or a terminal point of West...but simply east is delineated from west by its relative place of measurement on that imaginary line. Opinions strike me as the similar. In this case we name the line �Doctrinal Differences.� A dispute about this line may be sharp and the distance between two opinions may appear extreme but if you consider the length of the line, the two seemingly polar positions are not polar anymore, but simply two spaced points on the line. The more of the line you consider the less extreme the positions appear.

I think that when we take terminal positions on arguable subjects, we are guilty of not comprehending the possibilities and the fact that the intent and content of the Lord�s ways may be impossible for us to discern. We may view our position or the postion of others as a termination point on a line when in fact it is only that way because of a lack of greater comprehension on our part. We chronically fail to appreciate each other�s viewpoints and who knows what is in the mind of the Creator?

The good news of the gospel is clear, beyond that is not worth splitting wood.