Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by jim62
Originally Posted by Paul39
Arizona, though I don't know what that has to do with anything.

Brian Chilson, another champion silhouette shooter, is from PA.

Where anybody is from has nothing to do with shooting ability or the topic of this thread.

Paul

Paul.

I just wanted to make sure it was the Ron Calderone I was thinking of who was from AZ.

Thanks providing a name. wink

I dunno WHO the [bleep] you are (or THINK you are), and don't much care,....but I was spotting for Calderone the day that the 10th Turkey fell, garnering him the first ever "Grand Slam" in NRA BPCRS competition, you mouthy azzwhole.

I know that Rifle better than you'll ever know what the [bleep] you're talking about, Se�or.

Why don't you "Make sure" of that, after kissing my ass.

GTC

Crossfire.

Until Paul39 Provided a name, I had no verifiable reference for what he is even talking about. I realize Ron Calderone actually exists. Congratulations to you for actually realizing that ,too.

If could learn to READ- I never said anywhere that a Browning would not shoot- just that in overall build quality they are not comparable to a Shilho or C Sharps.. Nothing like a POS pot metal trigger with a soft key stock insert for "longevity"on the Brownings..

Last edited by jim62; 02/09/12.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt