Originally Posted by E Blair
I guess the Sharps action is preferred to the Browning High Wall.

No not at all. The Sharps is a beautiful rifle that shoots very well. The Browning Highwall is a not quite so beautiful rifle that just at least as well.

Originally Posted by little jim
As to your liberal educated azz- I could outshoot you any day of the week in a BPCR registered match- with a used Pedersoli sidehammer. And that is a stone cold fact.

Now, little jim, I'd be happy to see try to outshoot me at Raton. I'd be more than happy, in fact, I've already offered up a challenge and you ran and hid from that. So, I'll be there. I just might have to beat you with a Sharps though. Mine just being a junker 1877 Sharps though. Or maybe a Highwall - which would you prefer. You can pick.

By the way, I know who you are, and I'm happy to tell anyone else that cares. It doesn't look good though when someone googles your name now does it? I mean really, it gets repetitious.

That also means, I know your scores from those days of yesteryear when you shot more chickens than Garbe - you also got your clock your clock cleaned by the time the match was over. You tend to leave those parts out. wink

You are a good enough shot to have about a 50:50 chance to beat me... See ya there sucker.

Save an elk, shoot a cow.