Originally Posted by BrentD
Well little jim, you returned just as I expected. And I'm sure we are all impressed that for 5 minutes you out shot Brian Chilson. I'd put money any day on Chilson over you, but maybe you would get incredibly lucky again. It happens - even to creeps like you.

Now tell us about all the hundreds of broken pot metal Browning BPCRs you have had in your shop. I'm sure they must overrun the place. Everywhere else however, they are one of the most dependable rifles on the line.

They are very comparable to Shilohs and CSAs - they beat them regularly. Just like everyone beats you regularly.

Now please regale once again us with the tale of how you beat Garbe in Raton. That was a good one. Or maybe a good story about all those times you whipped Ron Calderone.

I sure hope you come to Raton this year. I will be looking for you.

Brent

Brent.

The rifles don't do any winning. The shooters do. Dumbphcks like you squall about the quick locktime of a Highwall,Ballard or Stevens and then get your sorry azz kicked on the firing line by a 70 year old man shooting a sidehammer sharps. And so it goes. Morons like you never figure that out.

And yes, I did outshoot Chilson a few years ago at the Nationals. He really crashed and burned that year. I also did outhoot Garbe the Chicken line both days the very first Raton Nats I shot at. We were both shooting well. I was shooting a straight gripped Shiloh no 3 in 45-70. He was shooting his shotgun butted Ballard Schutzen High Wall in 38-55. Ron Long was spotting for him.

I realize a piss poor rifle shot like yourself can only snipe at folks with real ability. Just like you did with Ventorino before he kicked your sorry no talent azz in your little head to head shooting match .

Also, I never said I outshoot Calderdone at a match. I have never even mentioned the man's name on this forum until now. If you can find a post on this form where I said I outshot Calderone -I would sure like for you to post a link to it. wink

As to your liberal educated azz- I could outshoot you any day of the week in a BPCR registered match- with a used Pedersoli sidehammer. And that is a stone cold fact.

So, why don't you take your Sharps hating, wolf loving ass and go [bleep] yourself. wink

Last edited by jim62; 02/09/12.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt