Originally Posted by Swampman1
I just don't let personal bias keep me away from good inexpensive firearms. I appreciate expensive guns, but they have to perform. I wanted an American made rifle but all of the local BPCR shooters said don't waste your money. I even tried shooting them side by side. Being a name dropper is cool but twice the money for a so so shooter isn't within my budget.

Well, whoever the "local BPCR shooters" you talked to were full of schit and obviously speaking from the same level of financial and intellectual poverty you speak from..The blind leading the blind.

Pedersolis and other imported guns shoot just fine(most of the time) but anyone who has actually owned samples of those rifles will tell you that a Pedersoli is not as well built or finely finished as a Shiloh or C. Sharps. Only a blind man would make that claim. And I have never heard of any Shiloh or C Sharps who made the claim that their rifles did not shoot extremely well when simply fed decent ammo and aimed correctly.

Last edited by jim62; 02/11/12.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt