Honor is all we really have in a transaction, the product and money exchange is all secondary. There is no honor in haggling if there is no means to finish � IMHO it is dishonest, just like haggling for something one really does not intend to buy.

�If it doesn�t feel right regardless of how much or what is involved, bail!� - Vibs (and common sense) are all we have to work with regarding internet transactions. Most of my gun transactions have been on the web - I have not been burned, disappointed a few times but most were my fault; those that were not were made right by the other party.

I have only been accused of low balling one time, I considered it an honest mistake and wanted to know what I had missed in the seller�s post/offer he refused to talk to me � I moved on. The �classifieds� only involve things, stuff we can�t take with us.

As has been said, life is too short to deal with folks without honor - drop him or anyone else like him if he/they cannot pay, want time, low ball, etc. In my experience, there are a lot more good folks than flakes on the Fire wait for them.

If things were as obvious as they initially appear . . . then men would be riding horseback sidesaddle . . . and not women. - Will Rogers