Originally Posted by hogan
Don't really care about any excuses the kid makes.

Is this place now a Field Of Dreams for "post it, and they will reply & meet your price"?

If the kid had any class, his first reply to someone offering him merchandise he advertised To Buy would not be to insult the guy seeking to help him meet his goals. Asking questions, getting some pics, identifying yourself, and stating up-front that you can't pay for several weeks goes a long way to helping the seller find a reason to work with you.

All the other junk posted here and opinions on who's a good-guy mean nothing. Had I wanted to "call-out" this member, I would have Done So; but I did not... The topic relates to buyers here who spare no effort to weasel the last dime out of a seller. Tanner just seems to have learned this game at a tender age.

BTW. In the last 60 days, Tanner has posted over 200 replies and posts on Classifieds. 200 posts in the last 60 days is pretty amazing. Lots to buy & sell, I reckon... Must be some really heavyduty Wheeler-Dealer, this kid...

There are other "buyers" on this forum who conduct themselves in similar manner. I was questioning whether the tactics employed were now acceptable. Pretty sure I stated that up front.

I looked at my stats... I've posted 8 items for sale and replied to 48 posts on Classifieds since Jan 1, 2012... Sold none of the items I listed.

Not really difficult for me to sell stuff; just not here. Guys here are just into gaming their buddies, good-ol' boy cowpie kickers having fun and chumping the unwitting sellers where they can. That is the big attraction.

By The Way, there are 371 members sitting on Classifieds as I type this. Only Hunters Campfire has similar # of guys perusing it. I would say most people come here to find deals on stuff they need to buy or want to sell.

If you don't like the classifieds then peddle your wares some where else...You stated your self that you have not sold anything this years..wonder why..DUH

I would say most people come here to find deals on stuff they need to buy or want to sell.

You figured that out all by your self or did your sister help you out..

I vote for Tanner....for something...

Last edited by Oklahoma; 05/23/12.

whistle grin wink cool crazy shocked blush tired sleep

Wipe your mouth, there's still a tiny bit of bullshit around your lips.