Originally Posted by ackley33806
WELL, LET'S SEE...
I put my climbing stand up in the corner of my property...on MY side of the fence. There are 2 very large NO TRESSPASSING signs, one on each side of my stand that they put up and their hired man had to crawl overt one of THEIR signs to steel my stand. Did I get it back ?? YOU BETCHA !! He said it didn't need to be there... on my side of the fence !! Another guy on a different place that he owns got video of them steeling his stand. This goes on and on. Right now, Lee is saying we can't put stands up on our side of the fence anywhere inside of 30 yards of the fence BUT he has a stand @ 30 yards and all the brush cleared from there to the fence and the old fence knocked down. HMMMM ??? At the IA White tail classic last year Lee was asked how many trail cams were too many. He said they had 250 out and were buying more because they catch alot of people tresspassing and they DO file charges. I have a buddy that is in the Archery industry and he says Lee is NOT that popular. As one guy told Lee.... YA KNOW... THERE COULD BE A TIFFANY SHOW. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU. Got another guy that has to deal with them quite often. Says she will talk but Lee snubs him every time. If you want to be their buddy, be my guest but they are not well thought of around here.

What else is new?

I met and talked with guy that has property that borders Jay Gregory's (The Wild Outdoors) lease or owned land, and he said the same thing.
Gregory constantly trespasses and sets stands illegally on property not his own. It is a constant battle.

Many of these shows are nothing but a way to make a buck. Six minutes of hunting footage and 24 minutes of into, ending and advertising. Ton of bullchit.

Judging from Tiff's oversized personal "rack" she had quite a buck to pay to her surgeon.