HI yall
I have no dog in this fight and could care less, but I will give my take for chits and kicks.
What irks me about the whole thing, and maybe Drum missed it, is they stole/took a treestand, on someone elses land that was not theirs. Now it could be a lie, or it could be true. If it is true, the ranch hand had no right taking property off someone elses property that isn't theirs. I think 99% of us would kick someones a$$ if we caught someone taking our tree stand. However if its a lie, then the poster is just bitter.
There will always be two sides to every story and I believe in the free market system. They had the money, dream, drive and dedication to do what they have done, and we should be happy for them. They made what a lot of us would like happen to us. However if a treestand is not on their dream/property, then they should leave it alone and be a model to the rest of us. If they have an issue with people hunting next to their land, then maybe they should put up a high fence if they havent already. If anyone is bitter towards them for their accomplishments, then they must be democraps smile
As far as Lee goes, ahole or not, he has a hot wife. If he is not friendly to others he comes across, then he is a fool cuz he is losing viewers. I came across Spook Span at the Airport here in Tucson once and shared a flight to Sonora. The guy was friendly and we talked big bucks and ranches for a while and in Hermosillo wished each other luck and went our own way. He was friendly. He gained a viewer. If he had been an ahole, he woulda lost a viewer and then some because we know good things go unspoken for and bad things always get spoken. TV personalities need to be friendly regardless. Look how many times we read of celebs when they do bad things compared to how many times they do good things. Never met Lee, hope I do someday just to see how he really is and hopefully meet Tiffany to see how she rally is. But friendly is good PR, rude is bad PR. Hope it was an isolated case of rude.

I like the show and I think they do a good job. I have a thing for blondes, but I much prefere Melissa Bachmann to Tiffany. Just me.

Kique

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1