Just about anybody could "look like" an awesome hunter on 1800 acres of private ground with 400 acres of food plots and dozens of feeders and tree stands. Put them on public ground in Northern Maine and let them rack up numbers of huge bucks like the Benoits do and then they''ll have earned the title of "awesomely skilled hunters". Until then, not so much. [/quote]

Ya nailed it!! I have always said , go to northern Minn, Upper Mich or northern Wisconsin a mile off the road on public land like I've been hunting 25 years. Then let see what hunting skills they have. I don't believe for a minute they are much of hunters. I might get ripped for it but sure it's true. It doesn't take much if ya got 3,000 ac. of locked up land and 5 generations of steroids in an Iowa's bucks genetics to get big horns. They most likely are all but tame deer too, used to pickups, atv's and of course food plots with tons of 30% protein food. It is for very good reason these shows never air on big chunks of public land. I go all season and see half what they do in a morning. Also, she is not that hot. She has implants and I don't think she is even a blonde. I saw many women today that " Tiffy" had nothing on them. Always remember, they are " nice people' but they are making money off everyone who crosses their path. Make no mistake "Tiffy" is just eye candy for the show and there to make MONEY!! I have no respect for any of these show stars. They portray hunting that is not close to 99 % of the average hunting experience. I see more reality in the Bachelorette show than on the hunting shows I've watched , that ain't much.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23