Originally Posted by huntsonora

I would hope that most people would not base an opinion on a person or group of people based on an accusation from a nameless, faceless person on an internet message board that is OBVIOUSLY bitter towards them in the first place.

But someone should take the word of some outfitter guy on an internet board that's taken a few pictures with them that they're real salt of the earth type people, huh? I'd bet somewhere in the middle lies the truth. I'm sure Lee and Tiffany would rather their neighbors weren't hunters. And I'm sure their neighbors would rather they didn't move in right next door.

Watching whitetails get whacked from treestands is boring... Tiffany's rack likely made it tolerable for more than a few guys for a season or two. They should go bow fishing for asian carp more. I'd watch that one.

I watch very few hunting shows anymore. On Your Own Adventure and Meateater are two I'll watch if I catch them on. Both guys seem to try to portray an actual public land hunt for the most part, similar to what I and the hunters I know would do in real life. Also watched an episode of Easton's Bowhunting or something where Fred Eichler hunted Coues in my back yard... IMHO his screaming rant after shooting a buck was about the most disrespectful behavior of anyone I've seen toward the animal he killed. Nauseating, irritating, and thankless. Again, IMHO.

"Your range of experience runs that gamut from A to B, plus you're a nitwit. That's a hard combination to overcome, though some people try." - JB