Originally Posted by Enrique

What irks me about the whole thing, and maybe Drum missed it, is they stole/took a treestand, on someone elses land that was not theirs. Now it could be a lie, or it could be true. If it is true, the ranch hand had no right taking property off someone elses property that isn't theirs. I think 99% of us would kick someones a$$ if we caught someone taking our tree stand. However if its a lie, then the poster is just bitter.

I did not miss that and I almost called the guy on it. I'll address this here. First of all, if you met anybody associated with that show you would know that this did not happen. They are great people and I would bet the farm that they did not steal anything from anybody. Theft of property is serious business and is something not to be taken lightly. Let me ask you guys this; if you had a hunting show and were supplied as many treestands as you needed to use on that show as an agreement with advertisers would you ever steal another mans treestand? Yeah, me neither. NOBODY would risk what they have built to "steal" a cheap ass treestand. They wouldnt steal it if they didnt have a show, they are not those kind of people. That guy that accused them of that on a public message board is full of it.