Originally Posted by MattMan
Originally Posted by huntsonora

I would hope that most people would not base an opinion on a person or group of people based on an accusation from a nameless, faceless person on an internet message board that is OBVIOUSLY bitter towards them in the first place.

But someone should take the word of some outfitter guy on an internet board that's taken a few pictures with them that they're real salt of the earth type people, huh? I'd bet somewhere in the middle lies the truth. I'm sure Lee and Tiffany would rather their neighbors weren't hunters. And I'm sure their neighbors would rather they didn't move in right next door.

Nope. All I ask is that you don't judge them based on internet accusations. I dont expect people to think they're great people based on what I say either but having spent quite a bit of time with them I really like them.

I've spent time around quite a few "known" people and I do not feel the same way about a lot of them as I do the Lakoskys.

Also, just want to make one final point to the guys that say that Tiffany is not a "hunter". Three seasons ago I watched her spot and stalk a whitetail with her bow. She got within 25 yards in open country and killed it. Thats not that damn easy to do