Originally Posted by ackley33806
Huntsonora
and just how much money did you spend with them ?? Did you go hunting with them ?? Ya did, didn't ya ?? It is called PR dude !!
I have lived here all my life. My son and daughter learned to hunt on some of the ground they control now and there will be no more kids hunting there. THOUSANDS of acres locked up. The guy that stole my tree stand is on the local POSSY !! The gamewarden is way big buddies with these people. They went bear hunting togather last year. He HAUNTS the border roads protecting it for them. DO NOT DREAM you are going to tell me what these people are.

So you're pissed that they bought ground that you used to hunt on? Typical. In fact, I met a guy when I was out there that came up to me as I was glassing deer on my friends farm and told me a big long sob story about how the ground my friend had bought used to be owned by a family member and he got screwed out of it by another family member and he wanted to know who my friend was and if he could talk to him because he felt like he should be able to hunt there. Not a chance! After hearing that guys story it doesn't surprise me that you try to make you sound even more like a victim by tossing "kids" into the mix. That guy did the same thing. Hell, maybe it was you. Are you overweight and drive an older Ford Ranger?

If you want to be bitter and feel like a victim because somebody came in and "locked up" ground that you used to hunt on then feel free to be bitter. I think it's a waste of energy but that's just my opinion.

The Lakoskys are damn good people. To try to demonize them for coming in and building their dream in an area you used to hunt is ridiculous. If you wanted to hunt it forever you should have bought it. Nobody owes you or your kids anything. I know that sounds harsh but it's the way it is. Good luck finding a new spot to hunt