Originally Posted by teal

Yeah - I CAN see someone taking the stand. Not because they wanted the stand but because they didn't like where it was. You REALLY don't believe that people in the Lakosky's position might not attract hangers on who AREN'T as ethical or good as them? Really?

IIRC Winkleman got busted moving drugs, Nugent's been busted poaching, Foiles was busted poaching - the rolls are THICK with supposed "good people" on TV who did unsavory things. Including people in their "group".

I don't care one way or another about the principles listed here but I do know there are a ton of hunting shows on TV now and in the past that have killed truly impressive animals.

The Lakoskys offer nothing different over them other than Tiffany's physical appearance. To think that they'd be just as popular without that ignores millions of years of human evolution and the reality of the outdoor dollar.

I would hope that most people would not base an opinion on a person or group of people based on an accusation from a nameless, faceless person on an internet message board that is OBVIOUSLY bitter towards them in the first place.

Funny thing is, I don even watch these hunting shows. I watched the one they filmed here in CO but cannot remember the last time I watched a show on the outdoor channel. I consider them friends because they are genuinely good people, thats it.