Originally Posted by ihookem
Ya y'all can laugh, I'm man enough and the folks here are good enough to jab with some humor. But I still cross the Flambeau River. I push the canoe on the ice till I hear it crack, jump in before I go under, battle like crazy in hopes to pop up on the ice on the other side of the river. If I have too many iceburgs in the way I end up sliding backwards into the river. Then I have to crack ice to get to the othere side.If I fall in I most likely die. The things we do to beat other hunters,But hey, I never said hunting public land was easy. There should be a tv show that films real guys like us, living in the deer shack for a week. Wake up to put wood in the stove or freeze to death. Cook deer camp stew and listen to deer hunters roundup to see what camps got what. Deer hunting public land in northern Wisconsin. Tough as hell. Wouldn't have it any other way. That's why I dispise some hot blonde with implants and money that all but hunt on a deer farm.[Linked Image] This is my biggest one yet. Got lucky with no ice. Three miles downstream befor ya cross a road, seven miles before ya see a cabin. The Flambeau River State Forest.[Linked Image]

looks like a great hunt hookem

why anyone would knock
that is beyond me

I'd rather hunt with you than "them"