I was emailing back and forth with a few members here talking about what gear we liked and didn't like this season. I want to do the same thing here, lets see what pieces of gear worked, and which ones need to be retired. Pictures to go with thread would be great:

Favorite pieces:

-Kryptek Koldo rain jacket- Perfomed as I expected it too and it replaced the softshell jacket for my first week in deer country. It rained a LOT that trip and having that jacket was worth every bit of it.
-LIl Bug Out Double Base Set Up-I used this shelter for multiple trips this summer and it performed great. Plenty of space for two, and VERY easy to pitch.

Least Favorites:
-Katadyn Vario- Most fickle filter I have ever used. Have sent it in and I am still having problems, will see how their customer service does this off season. If I can't get it to stop spraying water out the top i likely won't ever use it again.
-Goal Zero Battery Pack- I wasn't impressed with the batter pack by itself. It may perform better when it is coupled with their solar panel, but it did not charge my phone as advertised.

What say you?