Gear I used and really liked this year.

La Sportiva Trekker 180's. I couldn't find any trail runners in my AO. Softer footbeds with heavier loads work far better than stiffer soles do. I get way more miles out of my feet per day that way. EdT made me see the light.

Seek Outside BCS. I freeeekin LOVE this tent. With the panel in it's plenty big for two, and without it, it weighs very little more than a Kifaru Supertarp. The difference is the footage is twice as much room. Plus you can stand up in it...

EdT cylinder stove. It's not hype, it's the best stickburner out there for a floorless tent. I don't know if it's the damper system or what, but they use aat least a 3rd less fuel than the same volume in a box stove. Plus, being a cylinder, to get the same volume, that means it's longer. That means you can buck standing dead lodgepole longer, which means less work...

V2.0 Firesteel. They're that much better...

Firstlite Kanab pants. Been wearing them since bow season. Not your grampa's wool hunting pants...

Gear I bought I didn't like so much...
I bought a summer bag before The Bob through hike. Mountain Hardware Lamina 35... It's close to the same size as my beloved WM Badger. I didn't save any wieght in my kit, but it's a synthetic cheap bag I can beat the [bleep] out of and not care. I hate the zipper in it. It reminds me of being in a Slumberjack bag from Kmart. If you awoke in the middle of the night needing to take an urgent [bleep], things are going to end very badly for you...

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall