Originally Posted by BobinNH
The 10 twist and high BC bullet thing is a straw dog......nice if it were faster but any nitwit can stroke a check and have a 9 twist if he wants it.Ask me how I know. grin

You can lead a very long and very successful hunting career for any BG animal in North America and never touch off a high BC bullet; in fact in many circumstances you are substantially better off without them.

Besides the new ABLR only needs a 10 twist.

And experience has shown the 270 does just fine with common hunting bullets farther away than most who think they are LR hotshots have any business shooting at live animals.

Besides, the construction of many very high BC bullets really isn't all that great,but people seem to get by with them.People who seem to have problems killing BG with 270's might take a harder look at what bullets they are using...or aim a bit better.

I think we're in violent agreement. grin

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14