Maybe in Alaska but the 375HH case is way to easy to get everyplace on earth big game is hunted. You're not gonna find this new case anywhere but here.

Sounds like another new offer for the guy who just has to have the latest toy. I'm not sure I see the improvement or benifit. The shorter bolt throw cannot compete with the long tapered HH case which is famous for smooth feed and effortless eject when used for DG hunting. The steeper the shoulder the worse feed and eject become.

There is a good reason that HH design has been around so long and is so well accepted as "the" big game rifle of the world. It's case design is fantastic. Same can be said for the 300HH case design. Where difficult conditions and high temps are the norm the HH design is as good as it gets. I wish Ruger well, but I don't see this ever reaching any level of popularity, at least not enough to compete with the HH cartridge.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)