I questioned whether it was not going to feed or eject like the 375HH with flawless dependabilty. I base that on the short mag designs I have seen up to now. Their feeding really sucks from those I have seen, and the guys I know who bought them. Do a search on this very site. It's not a secret.

Jim, again you're making a lot of assumptions based on... well, I'm not sure what!

"feed or eject like the 375HH with flawless dependabilty."

Say's who?

Like I said, I've had TWO M70 375's both of which needed tweaking to feed properly. Many M70's will run the long H&H cartridges right into the extractor cutout, hanging up, unless tuned. Many think the M70 geometry isn't apporpriate to the H&H length cartridges... I tend to think the argument has some merit based on what I've seen.

"I base that on the short mag designs I have seen up to now. Their feeding really sucks from those I have seen, and the guys I know who bought them. Do a search on this very site. It's not a secret."

So you are basing your idea on the WSM's even though they're absolutely nothing alike!

As an aside, I've had FOUR 300 WSM's including one of the first from Winchester. I was probably the first one here on 24hr to point out the pitfalls of the design in relation to feeding back in 2001... do a search.