Look at the feed nightmare the shortmags have had! This to me to be a really big "short mag"

JJ, this was the statement that prompted my question to you... it was an honest question with no ill will at all... seriously. If I'm reading betweent the lines correctly you were a bit miffed at the question. It wasn't my intent to goad you, I was just curious why you were comparing a WSM to this new 375 as they're apples and oranges... totally different cases. I thought perhaps I was missing something. Obviuosly I wasn't.

I'd also add I've had two SS M70 375 H&H's... I would prefer the H&H version to this cartridge as it's a known quantity and available everywhere plus it'll breath easy and still out perform this new round. On the other hand, the idea that the 375 H&H necessarily feeds better is horse puckey. In fact, I've seen more than one M70 that didn't feed the big, long H&H well. I've alwayas felt the M70's geometry isn't quite right for the H&H sized cases and is better with the 300 WM sized cases...

just a few thought's.