[quote]Mark, I've gotta copy this and save it. We'll see if you still feel the same in a year or so! Look at the feed nightmare the shortmags have had! This to me to be a really big "short mag"
-------

JJ- if you want to cut past copy put it on your bathroom mirror I could give a care of what you want to do with it. DO IT, that is fine with me. I just don't care what you want to do.

From what you said here it is more than apparent that you don't believe it will feed.

Horse apples, I honeslty expect a bit more from you on this one. A fella with your experience should know better than to say a round like this won't feed. I mean for crying out loud how darn tough is it to get a 300 winnie and or a 338 to feed. Not exactly rocket science! If a person/or a company like Ruger has a tough time making a round like this feed then they had better find a new line of work! Go and work for Keebler or something.

Now if the round in question was say a 375 WSM and you had spoken in said fashion I would of thought, yep sounds about right to me. Even though my lil 338/300 WSM feeds like a charm.

But this is not the same as a "short mag", not even freakin close.

I tell you what I have an action, I'll have my smith build me a Taylor. When it is all done we'll get a bunch of folk from the "fire" together, do some shooting, make smores, tell lies and sing kumbaya. And we will also give all a chance to shoot,handle and see how my Taylor feeds.

If, all agree that it don't feed then I will gladly pay you what I had in the project. So I would be out the expense of the tube work, and I would also pay you what I had in the job as well.

Now on the otherhand if all agree that it does feed then you pay me what I have in the project.

How's this sound?

Sounds about fair to me.

You sound awfully sure of yourself about it not feeding so lets see how convicted you really are on this.

Thx 4 your time

Mark D

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy